Just trying to be as nice as possible and throw my two cents:
1) Most of Japanase people are bad on english, of course there are exceptions, but most of them can't get a clue of english, remember that.
2) It is true that some Japanese users spite on english users going to their games and they would say they don't like we are here, is not our problem, don't look for fights, enjoy the game for yourself.
3) Do not insult Japanese users on english in raids because most of them will not understand, they will just see a baka gaijin.
4) Do not insult another english user in raids, please keep a healthy attitude inside the game.
5) CyGames is a huge company and knowing them well, they probably hired tons of translators under low pay to make things quickly, if you find a typo is not because they don't know, is because they (as company) don't care, they will solve it as the english path keeps going tho (as a mater of fact, people have already found typos as "gay" instead of "gaze" among others)
6) Localization can be pretty rough, if you find stuff that shouldn't have been localizated, shared it and discuss it with people, but do not act crybaby about it, localization is mostly used for english users to enjoy the game more, is sometimes hard for some meanings to don't get lost in translation (Tho is not that difficult).