European crew, Tier A, Mechalove! Last 2 spots! Jan 1, 2018 0:47:54 GMT 8
Post by alice on Jan 1, 2018 0:47:54 GMT 8
Mecha Love is recruiting to fill a few spots for the upcoming Fire GuildWars!We are an old crew of average lvl 130+, and though we'd love to recruit members within our range, anyone who has recently joined HL (rank +101).
On every guildwars we've managed to be in Tier A and that's our primary goal, and we'd love to keep it that way. Sadly, as most of us are either working or studying, fighting has been proved tough, as per our European Schedule, meaning that either we sacrifice our sleeping hours or play in between chores. For that reason, we prefer european players. We've had people from all over, but sometimes it's a bit sad that we don't see each other. We value a friendly enviroment, and people being kind to each other. We have a discord channel that provides tons of resources, memes and stuff to hang around and get distracted while farming the crap out of GBF
Our Strike Time, is currently 6-7 p.m. JST and 10-11 p.m. JST
, though this might be subject to change as we try to set hours that benefit as many people as possible.
As for what we offer:
- Ship Upgrades, in all four elements :
- Green Potion, level 2
- Charge Bar, level 3
- Drop rates, level 3
- RP and EXP, level 3
- Raids and trains, we are pretty serious about allowing the MVP to the host unless being told otherwise. This means that usually, if you steal an MVP, we expect a polite apologize and you, hosting another raid to the host. This goes both ways, if you have an MVP stolen from you, there needs to be some retribution, and a compensation for yourself.
- A discord server, this may not seem as much, but we have tons of channels that provide help and questions, resources, info on upcoming events and patches. Surely you could get all this stuff on the internet, but having it all in one place, properly arranged, is pretty handy. Also we have an artwork channel for some of our crew members who have a really good hand at drawing, a NSFW channel with plenty of lewd stuff, funny bots to make everything funnier and a friendly enviroment!
What we ask for:
- Activity: We would like people to have a minimum activity both in Granblue and our Discord. We keep track of people's grid and charas before every GW, which even if it sounds a bit creepy (I promise, we're not!), just means that we take into account people's limit before judging if you scored or not the minimas. We might get into this part in private, if you finally decide to join us. Which I hope, some of you will. By being active, doesn't mean we want people to have a set amount of hours to play daily. Merely that we'd love to keep in touch with those who are with us. This crew has had it's ups and downs, but overall we're a bunch of people trying to make the most out of a game, and we want to share what we love, being respectful and having fun with one another. So social, is a big part of what we achieve to get. Also some raids get really easier if people get a bit of communication.
- Behaviour: This one is implied in what I've already said, but please, don't be an asshole. Be friendly with everyone, it's a game and we don't need more problems apart from grinding, and there's a person behind every nick. We never know what's going on, on someone else's life. Everyone can have a bad day, but let's try to keep everything civil and as family friendly as possible.
- Minimas on GW: We have minimas on GW to asure that we make it past Tier A, and some minimas on the 5 fights to ensure that people get the most of the effort of everyone (A.K.A. Badges).
- Minima on Prelim atm: 6M
- Minima on fights atm:
I encourage you to contact me regarding any questions you may have.
Thanks for your attention and have a nice day